September 8, 2020
Are you a bride trying to find a bridesmaids dress that fits your style, color, budget, etc? This is for you! Let’s find your perfect bridesmaid dresses!
If you are looking for some more wedding inspiration, head to the blog for more blog posts!!
I am a 2021 bride and have been right in those shoes not very long ago. Color, style, fit, etc. all are things to consider and for me, it was pretty stressful & difficult because I can be suppppperrr indecisive.
HERE ARE MY TOP 5 FAVORITE SHOPS FOR BRIDESMAID DRESSES:
1. Baltic Born – Baltic Born is an amazing (nontraditional) online shop with lots of BEAUTIFUL bridesmaid dresses. This is where I found the dress I wore to my engagement photos AND my bridesmaid dress for my best friends wedding. She was looking for a boho look with lots of texture. I paid $75 and got my dress SUPER fast.
2. Revelery – This online shop also has some more boho options and traditional options on their site. My favorite dresses of theirs are the velvet material – if I was getting married in the fall I would definitely be getting velvet dresses.
3. Azazie – Azazie has a ton of colors and styles to choose from making it a one stop shop for a lot of brides. Not to mention their prices are pretty affordable. I have had a lot of brides go with Azazie. Although it is not official, my current plan for my bridesmaids is to order through Azazie – everyone will order the taupe colored dress in a style they like. I just want them all to have a different neckline.
4. Bridal Gallery (in Sioux Falls, SD) – I am all about supporting local businesses which is why Bridal Gallery made the list. In Sioux Falls, Bridal Gallery is one of the best shops to stop at. Their dresses are a little more spendy than Azazie but you also get the perk of seeing it on a bridesmaid in the store before ordering. They have a great, wide variety of colors and dresses as well.
5. David’s Bridal – David’s Bridal is another local shop (& you can purchase online) that has a lot of great options, they just released a cinnamon color which is to die for. Their dresses are relatively affordable and they have even more of a selection than Bridal Gallery. You can either order online or head to the store and get the perk of seeing it before you order it!
6. One Loved Babe – this store made the list because although their selection is quite a bit smaller than the rest, you can find a more casual bridesmaid dress here for around $50-60.
Finding the perfect bridesmaid dress does take time and you have to keep into account your style, season, and color palette. I personally chose a neutral bridesmaid dress color (taupe) because I wanted to be able to put a lot of color in my florals (not to mention my closet is full of neutrals – that is just me). I wanted a rust colored bridesmaid dress but because I am getting married in June, I wanted something a little brighter for summer. Same reasoning I couldn’t get a velvet dress – it does not fit the season.
If you need any help making a decision from someone other than your friends and family, don’t hesitate to reach out. I am always here for you! CLICK HERE or send an email to email@example.com to reach out!